Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Want a Personalized Vocabuverse for your website?


Here's what to do!


1. Email me at thevocabuverse@gmail.com

2. Send a 200 word description of your "product" to me at thevocabuverse@gmail.com plus a link to your site.

3. As long as your site is family friendly and fairly PG I will contact you with a personalized Vocabuverse as soon as I am able! (See Example Below)


A few points.

As mentioned above my site is mostly family friendly and is meant to be used as an educational tool so I will not be able to endorse products that I deem to be too adult or unsavory. Also I wish to keep my site free of political, social and religious agendas so if you're seeking a Vocabuverse of that ilk please don't submit it to me!

Once you have your Vocabuverse simply post it to your site, clearly stating that I am the Author and provide a link to: www.vocabuverse.blogspot.com


Likewise, I will post a link on my site to the Vocabuverse on your site, so we both win!

How much do I charge?


NOTHING! Well, not at the moment anyway! For the time being all I am after are the back links so get in quick before I start charging!



Here's an example of what you'll get:



If your site is selling Bio Fueled Rocket Toilets Equipped with Cloaking Technology I would write you something like this:


The Amazing Rocket Toilet

Tired of sitting in a room
Bored and filled with doom and gloom
Just because your tummy tells you so?
Wouldn't it be way more fun
If you could fly around the sun
And wave hello to martians as you go?

Now you can it's really true
Upon our rocket fueled loo
Made to fly around about the sky,
Equipped with the technology
Of Cloaking so no one can see
What should not be seen by any eye!

Fly it on your way to work,
Fly it while you iron your shirt,
Fly it while you grind your coffee beans!
Powered by the things you ate,
Carbon free for goodness sake,
So buy it now, it's safe, it's fun and Green!


By Kerin Gedge

No comments:

Post a Comment